Partner With Us
Partner with the Food Bank to engage your employees and customers in good corporate citizenship, while helping us serve the community. There are many ways your organization and the Food Bank can support each other in your philanthropic initiatives. Contact Director of Corporate & Community Relations, Kelly Seigh to get started.
Direct Financial Support
Your organization’s donation will be put to use to provide healthy, nutritious food to the thousands of Rhode Islanders who visit our member agencies every month. Donate here or mail a check to:
Rhode Island Community Food Bank, 200 Niantic Avenue, Providence, RI 02907
Enhance your corporate citizenship initiatives by magnifying the efforts of your employees.
- Give your employees the option to donate through automatic payroll deductions. Many companies allow employees to direct a portion of their paycheck to an organization like the Food Bank. Every time they get paid, they put food on someone’s table!
- Match your employee’s gifts. Help your employees’ gifts work twice as hard by including the Food Bank in your matching gifts program.
Learn How We Work
Invite a member of the Food Bank staff to speak to your team about hunger in Rhode Island during a “Lunch and Learn,” meeting or event. We can come to you, schedule a virtual session, or host you for a tour of the Food Bank. Contact the Food Bank’s Communications Coordinator Teagan Orlando to get started.
Cause Marketing & Fundraising Events
Promote your brand while ensuring your neighbors have enough to eat. Here are some examples:
- Donate a percentage of sales. This can be a percentage of sales on a certain day or during a particular time frame. It could also be a percentage of sales of a particular item.
- Set-up a point of sale campaign and ask customers to add a donation to the Food Bank at the register, which your business can match up to a specific dollar amount.
- Host an event with the proceeds going to the Food Bank.
If you’d like to start a cause marketing campaign or a fundraising event, contact Director of Corporate & Community Relations, Kelly Seigh.
Gathering your team to volunteer is a great way to boost employee morale and improve employee retention through teambuilding and leadership development, while assisting the Food Bank to meet the needs of the community. Many companies make a donation to the Food Bank for providing this team building opportunity, which is a fantastic way to boost your company’s impact during a day of service.
Partners in the Community
The Food Bank is grateful to these organizations for their support and partnership.
Food Industry Donations
The Food Bank is fortunate to receive large-scale food donations from local food retailers and distributors. If you are a retailer or distributor and would like to discuss a donation, please contact Food Donation Manager, Cheryl Powers.