The Strategic Plan for the Rhode Island Community Food Bank guides the organization in its mission to improve the quality of life for all Rhode Islanders by advancing solutions to the problem of hunger. The latest plan covers the period through 2024.
Review the Strategic Plan.
- Apply an equity lens to all aspects of our work.
- Center the voice of the people being served.
- Focus on innovative solutions.
- Be responsive to the changing needs in the community.
- Protect the most vulnerable from hunger.
- Enable food insecure families to achieve their nutrition and health goals.
- Secure a sustainable future for the Food Bank.