To improve the quality of life for all Rhode Islanders by advancing solutions to the problem of hunger.
We envision a state where no one goes hungry.
Our Core Values
We believe in….
- Compassion: We approach our work with empathy, understanding and respect for the diverse communities we serve.
- Fostering Health: We want all Rhode Islanders to have access to healthy food because good nutrition is essential for good health.
- Innovation: We are flexible and responsive to the changing needs of the community. We lead by finding creative ways to prevent and reduce food insecurity.
- Collaboration: We know we cannot end hunger alone. We succeed in partnership with others and strive to include a rich tapestry of voices in our work.
- Accountability: We deliver outstanding service and high quality programs, effectively and efficiently. We steward our resources with integrity and transparency.