You Can Fundraise Online
One click CAN make a difference!
An athletic event can be a great fundraiser!
You can create your own personalized fundraising campaign to raise money for Rhode Islanders in need of food assistance.
It’s easy to get started:
- Choose a name for your campaign.
- Create your fundraising page.
- Share with your family & friends.
- Watch the donations roll in!
Here are a few fundraising ideas:
- Celebrating a milestone birthday? Ask your friends and family to contribute to your fundraiser in lieu of gifts.
- Ask friends and family to celebrate any momentous occasion (wedding, anniversary, graduation, new home, etc.) by making a gift to the Food Bank.
- Plan a dinner party and instead of guests bringing a host gift, ask them to donate to the Food Bank.
- Participate in a walk, run or bike ride and ask people to show their support with a Food Bank donation.
- Enhance a workplace food drive with this option for people to give online.
- Organize an athletic competition in which everyone’s entry fees are donated to the Food Bank.
Use your own creativity to help alleviate hunger in our state!
For more ideas, check out: